Wednesday 16 March 2016

Sheep SAL - #7.2

Dear all,

I have now managed to stitch a further 100 stitches and am attempting to post via my phone app ... How technologically advanced of me.

Bare with me while I work out the kinks. I have a vague idea that if this is at all possible I could in future take photos on my way to work and do a post during the lunch hour. But we will see if this works first. [edited on computer to resize photo, add caption and signature].

200 stitches

Here is the sheep ... At 200 stitches it is beginning to form. It is so much nicer to stitch during the day light hours. 

Until soon (with the next 100 stitches),


3 comments:

  1. Lovely progress I post from my phone app for pretty much every post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so sweet! It will be lovely with the little heart on its side. I'm glad you've started this SAL again, I enjoy seeing these sheepy designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! I think the phone app worked well :D

    ReplyDelete